[vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]SpectroTrack is an Information Management System (IMS) optimized for laboratories that specialize in the analysis of in-service (used) lubricants for machine condition monitoring. The browser-based system is the ideal tool for accessing historical and trend information about an organization’s high-value assets. The software provides a single end-to-end view of a sample lifecycle from sample submission and receipt to results entry. The software also provides all trending, imaging, numerical and textual asset data in one secure location. Clients can see a comprehensive, historical view of fluid condition for an engine, department or an entire fleet.
SpectroTrack comes fully integrated with the Spectro Scientific instrument line including:
- Spectroil Q100 Oil Analysis Spectrometer
- SpectroLNF Q200 Particle Shape Classifier and Particle Counter
- SpectroVISC Viscometer
- FluidScan Handheld Lubricant Condition Monitor
To see the SpectroTrack demo site, click here.
User Asset Management
- Sample listing by Alarm group gives a quick review of the state of your assets
- Ability to assign Analysis Kit schedules to assets
- Improvements to management of asset and build asset structures
- Multi-parameter trend graph allows you to specify which properties to view and plot on a single graph
- Trending graph on lab report
- Enhanced Notification and email options
- Ability to print “Sample Test Sheet” for manual data entry
- Notification of users after publishing results directly from diagnosis screen
- Multi-Customer User Role
- Single account can be associated with multiple customer account.
- Easy to switch between customers from the customer portal pages.
- Option to support multiple labs across an enterprise
- Performance improvements with database and user interface optimization for higher volume labs
Resources & Downloads