AUTOMATED LUBRICANT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
Comprehensive, on-location oil testing
The MicroLab is a complete analytical system that delivers comprehensive test results for machine lubricants, including engine and gear box oils, hydraulic, power steering and transmission fluids. The MicroLab provides immediate test data results, as well as actionable, corrective advice that can be easily understood by field operators. The system can also be set up to send email warning alerts as soon as abnormal or critical test results are found. It is the ideal tool for condition-based monitoring of high-use, reciprocating engines like high-mileage fleet trucks or heavy equipment used on location in industries like mining, maritime, and construction. Turns fluid analysis into maintenance action.
This fully automated, integrated testing system enables companies to maintain the readiness of critical assets, improve reliability at remote locations, while decreasing downtime and lowering maintenance costs.
MicroLab gives you the confidence to:
- change oil only when necessary
- catch early signs of abnormal wear
- avoid delays waiting for lab results
Features & Benefits
- One touch operation with test results in minutes
- Real-time results, actionable corrective advice, and abnormal test result alerts
- Designed for operation by the non-expert user, with minimal disruption to work-flow
- Fully automated measurement, diagnostic, and cleaning cycles in minutes
- Multiple MicroLab systems can be networked via LubeTrak® for multi-site operations
Optional LubeTrak® software – tracking, trending and history for your data
- LubeTrak allows managers to effectively maintain the health and efficient operation of equipment by organizing the test data and maintenance recommendations from the MicroLab in a database with easy to use analysis and web-based reporting tools.
MicroLab testing modules
The MicroLab is comprised of four major analytical modules and the associated technologies, supported by system software, and software applications for each industry.
It is compliant with ASTM D7417 “Standard Test Method Analysis of In-Service Lubricants Using Particular Four-Part Integrated Tester (Atomic Emission Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Viscosity, and Laser Particle Counter)
Elemental analysis (ppm)
Iron(Fe), Chromium(Cr), Aluminum(Al), Copper(Cu),Lead(Pb), Tin(Sn), Vanadium(V), Silicon(Si), Sodium(Na), Potassium(K), Titanium(Ti), Molybdenum(Mo), Nickel(Ni), Manganese(Mn), Boron(B), Magnesium(Mg), Calcium(Ca), Barium(Ba), Phosphorus(P), Zinc (Zn)
Soot (% by weight), Water (% by weight), Glycol (% by weight), Oxidation (Abs./cm), Nitration (Abs./cm), TBN (mg KOH/g)
Kinematic Viscosity (up to 680 cSt) at 40C and 100C
Particle counts > 4um [per mL]
(7 particle size ranges, plus ISO Code)
Per ASTM D7417
Per ASTM D7417
For more details on OSA products please visit www.on-siteanalysis.com
Resources & Downloads
29” (L) x 30” (W) x 26” (H) (74cm x 76cm x 66cm)
Weight 130 lbs. (59 kg)
Photos & Video