ALL-IN-ONE AUTOMATED OIL ANALYSIS SYSTEM
Comprehensive, on-location oil testing
Designed to meet the needs of the trucking industry, the TruckCheck gives truck fleet owners and operators the ability to continuously monitor oil degradation and contamination, the principal causes of equipment downtime.
The TruckCheck provides immediate test data results, as well as actionable, corrective advice that can be easily understood by field operators. The system can also be set up to send email warning alerts as soon as abnormal or critical test results are found.
Testing on location using the TruckCheck enables you to:
- Get instant results, no waiting for lab tests
- Catch early signs of contamination or abnormal wear
- Never change oil before it is necessary
Features & Benefits
Eliminate unneeded oil changes by testing the oil before servicing:
- Determine when in-service oil is no longer fit for use due to liquid contamination or degradation.
- Realize savings in labor, oil, oil disposal costs, equipment uptime, and the expenses associated with the purchasing and storing of oil.
Increase machinery lifespan:
- Ensure your equipment is running in peak condition, improving machine health and increasing its lifetime.
Fast and easy to use one touch operation:
- Designed for operation by the non-expert user, with minimal disruption to workflow.
- Fully automated measurement, diagnostic, and cleaning cycles in just minutes.
- Provides test data profiles, as well as actionable, corrective advice that operators can easily understand.
Optional LubeTrak® software – tracking, trending and history for your data:
- LubeTrak allows managers to effectively maintain the health and efficient operation of equipment by organizing the test data and maintenance recommendations from the TruckCheck in a database with easy to use analysis and web-based reporting tools.
- Multiple TruckCheck systems can be networked via LubeTrak for multi-site operations.
TruckCheck testing modules
TruckCheck is comprised of the following major modules and the associated technology.
The TruckCheck is compliant with ASTM D7417 “Standard Test Method Analysis of In-Service Lubricants Using Particular Integrated Tester (Atomic Emission Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, and Viscosity)
Elemental analysis (ppm)
Iron(Fe), Chromium(Cr), Aluminum(Al), Copper(Cu),Lead(Pb), Tin(Sn), Vanadium(V), Silicon(Si), Sodium(Na), Potassium(K)
Soot (% by weight), Water (% by weight), Glycol (% by weight), Oxidation (Abs./cm), Nitration (Abs./cm), TBN (mg KOH/g)
Kinematic Viscosity (up to 320 cSt) at 40C and 100C
Per ASTM D7417
Elemental – Per ASTM D7417
For more details on OSA products please visit www.on-siteanalysis.com
Resources & Downloads
- TruckCheck Data Sheet
- Metals Specifications
- TruckCheck Sample Reports
- TruckCheck Manual
- Kitsap Transit On-Site Oil Analysis Case Study
29” (L) x 30” (W) x 26” (H) (74cm x 76cm x 66cm)
Weight 115 lbs. (52 kg)
Photos & Video